Unlocking the Power of the Cloud: Talend Teams Up with AWS at re:Invent 2015
At re: Invent, our primary demo will team up AWS solutions with Talend Integration Cloud, which lets you can connect all your data in the cloud and on the ground. The solution includes over 900 connectors and components to simplify development of cloud-to-cloud and hybrid integration flows that can be deployed as governed integration services. At the show, you will be able to learn first-hand how to build simple or complex integration flows inside Talend Studio that connect, cleanse, and transform data. You might need to see it to believe it, but with a simple push a button, you can publish and go live in seconds!
Talend Integration Cloud for AWS also offers:
- The Best for Real-Time Big Data, Spark, Kinesis & Kafka
- Connections for all your data sources & applications, cloud and on-premises
- Business user self-service features to trigger agile innovation across the company
- Integration with Aurora, EMR, S3, RDS, Redshift; and,
- Real-time Big Data — Insight at a fraction of the cost with support for leading big data distributions and data sources
Awaken your Cloud Data and Win
Make an appointment here or drop by booth #630 during AWS re:Invent at the Venetian Sands convention center in Las Vegas, October 6-9th.
While you’re there, be sure to snap an in-booth selfie and post it to Twitter or Instagram, using the #Talend6Awakens and #reInvent hashtags, and be entered to win a Star Wars collectible poster!!
Win a David Prowse Autographed Darth Vader 8 x 10 Poster!
Not attending? Good news! You can still enter for a chance to win Star Wars memorabilia by showing us your creative force by producing and posting a 15-30 second video or a custom meme explaining on how the Rebels or the Empire could have used Real-time Data Analysis.